New Giveaway - Wort Monster Conical Fermenter!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Home Brewing Photo Forum > My new License Plates




Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2009, 08:00 PM   #21
culaslucas
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Boulder, CO
Posts: 409
Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 8

Default

I wonder how many people on HBT have the RDWHAHB plates - we know of 3 now - olllllo, AnOldUR and me...



__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by chefmike
FEAR THE APFEL FOAM!!!!!!
culaslucas is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-05-2009, 08:05 PM   #22
olllllo
[]-O-[]
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
olllllo's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Posts: 13,518
Liked 119 Times on 101 Posts
Likes Given: 13

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by culaslucas View Post
I wonder how many people on HBT have the RDWHAHB plates - we know of 3 now - olllllo, AnOldUR and me...
Lets google map a central location and smash into each other and totally befuddle the insurance adjuster.


__________________
Rabbit And Coyote Schwag
Rob - Phoenix Ambassador to Milwaukee
Where did your avatar go?
Ginger Beer for Moscow Mules Bacon Vodka
Twitter
olllllo is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-05-2009, 08:20 PM   #23
AnOldUR
fer-men-TAY-shuhn
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
AnOldUR's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 5,753
Liked 454 Times on 330 Posts
Likes Given: 357

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by olllllo View Post
Lets google map a central location and smash into each other and totally befuddle the insurance adjuster.
Mine's a full size pick-up. Sure you want to play that game?
__________________
Sent from my POS computer because I refuse to own a smartphone!
AnOldUR is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-05-2009, 08:23 PM   #24
olllllo
[]-O-[]
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
olllllo's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Posts: 13,518
Liked 119 Times on 101 Posts
Likes Given: 13

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnOldUR View Post
Mine's a full size pick-up. Sure you want to play that game?
I've already lost to a Dodge Voyager and lived to tell.
__________________
Rabbit And Coyote Schwag
Rob - Phoenix Ambassador to Milwaukee
Where did your avatar go?
Ginger Beer for Moscow Mules Bacon Vodka
Twitter
olllllo is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-05-2009, 08:26 PM   #25
culaslucas
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Boulder, CO
Posts: 409
Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 8

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnOldUR View Post
Mine's a full size pick-up. Sure you want to play that game?
I have full front and side airbags, stellar crash rating & comprehensive insurance. Bring it on big boy
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by chefmike
FEAR THE APFEL FOAM!!!!!!
culaslucas is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-05-2009, 09:34 PM   #26
AnOldUR
fer-men-TAY-shuhn
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
AnOldUR's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 5,753
Liked 454 Times on 330 Posts
Likes Given: 357

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by culaslucas View Post
I have full front and side airbags, stellar crash rating & comprehensive insurance. Bring it on big boy

Funny story. I had a Honda Accord rear end me while I was sitting at a toll plaza. The guy was on the brakes hard so his front end dipped. Caught my trailer hitch and peeled his hood up and wrinkled it right into the windshield. Everything on his front end including the radiator was totaled. My damage consisted of bending the bracket for the trailer lights. Pulled it back down by hand. After dealing with the cops I was on my way while he waited for a flat bed.
__________________
Sent from my POS computer because I refuse to own a smartphone!
AnOldUR is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-06-2009, 04:28 AM   #27
AFAJ Brew Guy
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
AFAJ Brew Guy's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Fernley, NV
Posts: 759
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by culaslucas View Post
I wonder how many people on HBT have the RDWHAHB plates - we know of 3 now - olllllo, AnOldUR and me...
I have them in NV. I get people asking me what they mean all the time.
__________________

"There seems to be an over abundance of beer related items in this house." -SWMBO

AFAJ Brew Guy is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-06-2009, 05:01 AM   #28
Seabee John
Swing the BIG hammer
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Seabee John's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,445
Liked 22 Times on 19 Posts
Likes Given: 17

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnOldUR View Post

Funny story. I had a Honda Accord rear end me while I was sitting at a toll plaza. The guy was on the brakes hard so his front end dipped. Caught my trailer hitch and peeled his hood up and wrinkled it right into the windshield. Everything on his front end including the radiator was totaled. My damage consisted of bending the bracket for the trailer lights. Pulled it back down by hand. After dealing with the cops I was on my way while he waited for a flat bed.
and they wonder why mom's like SUV's
__________________
North Saint Paul Brewshack
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmendez29 View Post
Mom was right. Never argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Where's my beer. I know I left it around here somewhere.....
Kegged/Drinking:Nihilistic Integrity - Black IPA, #1 BIAB pale ale, Bells Two Hearted - yes a keg of the real stuff
Kegged/Conditioning:Wally N Seans Braggot, Emerald Eyes - Irish Red, Atomic Tsunami - brown
Primary:empty
Seabee John is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-06-2009, 05:06 AM   #29
culaslucas
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Boulder, CO
Posts: 409
Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 8

Default

Seabee John - that is the craziest avatar ever!!!!

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by chefmike
FEAR THE APFEL FOAM!!!!!!
culaslucas is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-06-2009, 05:13 AM   #30
Seabee John
Swing the BIG hammer
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Seabee John's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,445
Liked 22 Times on 19 Posts
Likes Given: 17

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by culaslucas View Post
Seabee John - that is the craziest avatar ever!!!!
May the OBush be with you


__________________
North Saint Paul Brewshack
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmendez29 View Post
Mom was right. Never argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Where's my beer. I know I left it around here somewhere.....
Kegged/Drinking:Nihilistic Integrity - Black IPA, #1 BIAB pale ale, Bells Two Hearted - yes a keg of the real stuff
Kegged/Conditioning:Wally N Seans Braggot, Emerald Eyes - Irish Red, Atomic Tsunami - brown
Primary:empty
Seabee John is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply


Quick Reply
Message:
Options
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Brewing License Plate suggestions kappclark General Beer Discussion 16 05-31-2009 04:40 PM
Jumpin Jesus on a license plate... Tenchiro Debate Forum 74 04-30-2009 12:56 PM