Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Home Brewing Photo Forum > My Homebrewpub (WIP)

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-31-2011, 07:31 PM   #311
shauntraxler
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts

First and foremost, even more important than the build and the beer... Lion Pride!

Now, about the bar... Good Lord man, this is stunning.

If you don't mind me asking, what do I need to do for a living to afford this, and what was your estimated cost? Haha. I am so freakin' jealous, and someday, this is a must-have.

Much props my friend!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-01-2011, 10:02 PM   #312
unionrdr
Wannabe author
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 1857 Times on 1637 Posts
Likes Given: 1335

Just watched the youtube vid. Good golly miss molly!!! That is one bad a$$ man cave,son! Top of the props!! I have a 2,000sqft house/full basement...but that's huge! I have the pipes in the floor for a bathroom/small shower stall. But we had a flood around here,I was the only one that didn't have water up to the windows! Just about 10" or so. Dang neighborhood looked like the Florida keys. We all had some fun with it,though,& the whole development got in on the laughs. It was so unreal for our neck of the woods.ya just had to goof on it.
I want to finish doing something like that on a smaller scale when I finish cleaning,& redoing everything. That's beautiful,man!

Old 04-29-2011, 10:29 PM   #313
TomHanx
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 11

I have to compliment you on the extra work/detail for the beer tap system and brewing. not trying to hate on anyone else work but one of the other builds on here is more just someone showing off there man cave (which is cool dont get me wrong) and not so much there brewery as they labled it. it was a great build and im super jelous but no attention was paid to making it a beer haven really other than a bar. Your tap system is pretty bad ass. also the beers through out pay a nice homage to beer/brewing.

I saw the brew set up in the pics but I just watched the video- didn't see a finished room with the brew set up though. was it in another room that wasn't finished?

Old 05-04-2011, 01:27 PM   #314
ohiobrewtus

Recipes 

Liked 37 Times on 35 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomHanx View Post
I have to compliment you on the extra work/detail for the beer tap system and brewing. not trying to hate on anyone else work but one of the other builds on here is more just someone showing off there man cave (which is cool dont get me wrong) and not so much there brewery as they labled it. it was a great build and im super jelous but no attention was paid to making it a beer haven really other than a bar. Your tap system is pretty bad ass. also the beers through out pay a nice homage to beer/brewing.

I saw the brew set up in the pics but I just watched the video- didn't see a finished room with the brew set up though. was it in another room that wasn't finished?
Thanks for the compliments, all.

There are some still pics of the 'beer room' in the beginning portion of the video (room with the laundry sink in the corner and FRP up on the walls), but I forgot to take video of it. I don't brew down there, but I did run 10g wire just in case I ever get around to building an electric rig.

Old 02-06-2012, 03:53 AM   #315
kc9eci
Recipes 

My humble effort:

Old 02-09-2013, 08:40 PM   #316
Rivenin
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 165 Times on 132 Posts
Likes Given: 89

Any updates or new pics!?

Kegged Oktoberfest - NZ/USA IPA
Coming up Cream ale - Bitter - Nelson Sauvin honey Blonde - Porter

Electric 120v Brutus 20

Quote:
Homebrewers are like drunk Rembrandt's... Painting the world with liquid love
Quote:
If you're getting into this hobby to save money... you have a great sense of humor

Quick Reply