The Great Bottle Opener Giveaway

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Home Brewing Photo Forum > My First Attempt at a Single Tier Brew Stand

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2012, 01:41 PM   #11
LoopeyLoon
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

First of all it looks great. And that is what I'm currently loooking to build, just starting to collect some of the parts. Is there any way you could post the wiring diagram of the control panel?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-28-2012, 09:13 PM   #12
ralex999
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

The panel is obscene. I think that will be the most requested info on this thread and;
1) How did you build it?
2) Where did you get the parts from
3) Do you have a wiring diagram for it?
4) Do you have a step by step build or are you going to start a thread?
5) Where are the switches for the afterburners and re-entry Rockets?

Brewers log: This years Barley Wine Fermented violently. At one point, we had to lash down the Fermenter and flood the containment area around its base to prevent melt down or damage to the superstructure. My wife says the "Papers are in the mail". Thinking about brewing some Pepsi Cola or root beer this year.

Old 03-28-2012, 09:28 PM   #13
ralex999
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

You did a great job and I am certainly not one to offer critism when one builds a work of Art. But, I think you should put a wing or cover over the top of your pumps to keep water from dropping on top of them from a lose hose or a mistake that is bound to happen sooner or later. I see Bobby M written all over your build from the great site glass you have, the keggles and great polish job, down to the Sierra Pick up truck. Nice Job...

Brewers log: This years Barley Wine Fermented violently. At one point, we had to lash down the Fermenter and flood the containment area around its base to prevent melt down or damage to the superstructure. My wife says the "Papers are in the mail". Thinking about brewing some Pepsi Cola or root beer this year.

Old 04-02-2012, 12:04 PM   #14
duckdogs
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 11

Is that a Jeweled finish on the control panel? Looks like the finish on the bolt on my Rem. 700's.

Old 04-26-2012, 03:11 PM   #15
Haasobrew
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Well done. those gas valves look very nice. They appear to incorporate the pilot gas line, safety shutoff thermocouple, and NC solenoid for PID control, all right there in one package. When i built mine it used a Baso safety pilot valve in series with an asco... but the baso broke after a couple of weeks, so now just a Tee for the pilot line. Please tell me where these gas valves came from. NG or LP?

Good job running the control lines through the frame, should really make for smooth operation on brew day. No routing hoses around wires. Clean

+1 on a hot water deflector above those pumps. an occasional stream of liquids is bound to fall at some point.

Old 11-09-2012, 04:21 AM   #16
theQ
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 64

This stand is MEAN!

Quick Reply