Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Home Brewing Photo Forum > Me & Sam at GABF

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-15-2012, 06:54 PM   #11
Brian-d
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooper View Post
That was my thought too! (Sorry)

The other thing I noticed is that the second photo is a little blurry. I think it's because you were drinking!
Again, I'm happy to report that it was just two guys sharing a brewing moment at GABF. It was a lot of fun!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-18-2012, 05:27 PM   #12
HerbieHowells
Recipes 

Liked 30 Times on 28 Posts
Likes Given: 2

What does Sam's sign say?

I haven't been to GABF in a few years, but the year I went, Garrett Oliver was at the Brooklyn booth. I was quite drunk and had no idea who he was, but he was very nice about listening to my drunken ramblings about the beer they brew for the Yale Club. I suspect they get used to that by the end of the first night.

Old 10-19-2012, 06:42 PM   #13
Brian-d
Recipes 

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerbieHowells View Post
What does Sam's sign say?

I haven't been to GABF in a few years, but the year I went, Garrett Oliver was at the Brooklyn booth. I was quite drunk and had no idea who he was, but he was very nice about listening to my drunken ramblings about the beer they brew for the Yale Club. I suspect they get used to that by the end of the first night.
Well, I wasn't toasted (yet) but was feeling no pain. They were both great. I walked up and said "Sam"! like he was my long lost friend. He just smiled and spent a couple minutes with me. Same with Jamil, he was so gracious and non-pompous! I love the brewing community! Oh, Sam had lost most of his voice, so his sign was letting people know he would be hard to hear, if he could speak at all which he could but just barely. Cheers!

Quick Reply