Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Home Brewing Photo Forum > From homebrewer to probrewer (Long)

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-17-2013, 06:02 AM   #61
gointomexico
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

More pictures are necessary, I agree. I try to stick to 2 or 3 posts a day on FB as to not spam anyone. I haven't updated this thread in a bit because I got behind in brewing. Now that all the fermenters are full, I will post here shortly.

As far as fate is concerned, I spoke with Mike today about marketing for a food truck this weekend. He gave me some helpful suggestions that I plan on implementing. Mike IMHO is a marketing genius.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-03-2013, 05:16 AM   #62
bcryan
Recipes 

Liked 7 Times on 4 Posts

i'm really interested in more detail about your transfer from your fermenter to your kegs. what type of siphon tube do you use? what kind of hose? pump? any tips? you're a legend. cheers.

Old 06-03-2013, 06:42 AM   #63
dmiller224
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 1

This looks awesome! Would you ever think about moving into a maybe a glycol cooling wrap for the fermentaters? Do you do all the work or do you have a brewing partner? And why corny kegs I ask because i hear those are really hard to sell to bars and what not. Also are you making a profit yet? Congrats on your success so far!

Quick Reply