Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Home Brewing Photo Forum > First ever brew day with photos!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-13-2012, 01:42 PM   #21
ztexz
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 5 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 25

That is a great looking pic! Are you sure this is your first brew?!

Also, I love the way you organized your ingredients. Not everyone does (myself included) -- but we should (myself included).

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-15-2012, 02:50 AM   #22
Hackwood
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 63 Times on 53 Posts
Likes Given: 116

I have only done extracts(10+) up to this point and I organize everything also. I can't help it, I HAVE to.

That pic after 17 days looks BEAUTIFUL! You have to let us know how it turns out.

All-grain is in the very near future for me, but I got sidetracked when my dad gave me an upright fridge(future kegerator) which let me use my chest freezer for lager chamber. That distraction has pushed AG back a little, but i think by this weekend or next I will be there. GL TO YA!

Fermenting - Nothing.
Lagering - Nothing.
Secondary - Nothing.
Bottle-aging -Chocolate Stout, Lite Citra Ale and a Citra SmAsH.
In the Fridge - New Castle Brown Ale, Chimay and Milk Stout.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply