The Cape

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didnt pay more than about four or five bucks for those antique taps on EBay an then you can buy the threaded inserts through Northern Brewer for like two bucks or your local hardware store for about 30 cents.

What's the cover charge and when do the live acts begin playing? Also, do you have the Sunday Ticket? :tank:

What's the cover charge and when do the live acts begin playing? Also, do you have the Sunday Ticket? :tank:

No cover at The Cape ever and I'm semi-pissed that I've never had anyone play music down there. That's been talked about a few times but never gets done. Plus, since the pool table went it, there isn't really a natural place to put 'em. Someday though.

No Sunday Ticket. I have Pats season tickets and go to all of the games. Plus, I had a horrendous experience with Direct TV in my old house so I didn't think the headache was worth it for 9 Sundays a year... especially since I can get all of the away Pats games locally anyway. Why shell out the cash and aggrevation for two or three games I wouldn't mind seeing but don't mind just reading about the next day?

Yeaaaaaaaayyyyyy!! I wiiiiiiiiin!!!

I win.JPG

Back