Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Home Brewing Photo Forum > Belgian Specialty Ale - Hot, Sweet Fermentation Pics

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-21-2008, 04:09 AM   #1
EinGutesBier
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Belgian Specialty Ale - Hot, Sweet Fermentation Pics

All I have to say is, wow, does that Wyeast Trappist High Gravity yeast make some funky sulfuric smells! But there's no mistake it's working, that's for sure.

Here's some pics of the blow-off tube from the main vessel.

Delicious...

The other thing was, I overcalculated and had some extra wort left over. So what do I do? Put it in a growler, toss on an airlock and throw in some of my old culture of trusty Wyeast Belgian Wheat yeast in for a fun flavor experiment!

Waste not, want not.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-21-2008, 01:10 PM   #2
FishinDave07
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Holy Crap. That thing is Wild!

Drinking: Yakima Blonde (Imperialized), Banana Wheat, Russian Imperial Stout, and anything i can get my hands on
On Deck: Watermelon Wheat, Red Panda Ale, Gluten Free Brown Ale, Mojito IPA, Smoked Pepper Stout

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply