So this is my first beer that I have ever brewed. It is an American Pale Ale. Been in the bottle two weeks. Went to open it and saw a small glob of scum at the bottom of the bottle. I thought to myself that it looks like mold. I did a soak in oxyclean to remove the label and then a soak in starsan to sanitize. I guess I didn't rinse the bottle good enough when I first drank it and didn't pay much attention to it when bottling it because it was mold from old beer sitting in the bottom of it. Just poured it into the glass and let me tell you it taste great. Goes to show you that it takes a lot to ruin a beer. Especially when I introduced mold to it when bottling. I still can't believe that I brewed it and can't wait to do a brown ale this weekend.