Home Brew Forums

Home Brew Forums (http://www.homebrewtalk.com/forum.php)
-   Home Brewing Photo Forum (http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f85/)
-   -   49th State Brewery (http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f85/49th-state-brewery-346985/)

Skagdog 08-11-2012 06:27 AM

49th State Brewery
 
3 Attachment(s)
Okay, I know it's not "home brewing"...

Attachment 71488



Attachment 71489



Attachment 71490

"Solstice IPA" hops all up in your face!!

mattd2 08-11-2012 09:08 AM

What size are those fermenters?

Skagdog 08-11-2012 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattd2
What size are those fermenters?

200? (SWAG only, I couldn't find anyone to big and the waitress said "big".

Skagdog 08-11-2012 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skagdog

200? (SWAG only, I couldn't find anyone to big and the waitress said "big".

I couldn't find anyone to ask how big....

Forgive me, I slept in a car on the side of the road last night... :-)

Kershner_Ale 08-11-2012 11:13 PM

Sweet! Haven't made it up that way from Anchortown yet to check the place out, but will stop by on my next northward trek.

mattd2 08-12-2012 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skagdog (Post 4322620)
I couldn't find anyone to ask how big....

Forgive me, I slept in a car on the side of the road last night... :-)

Haha, a good night then :D

Skagdog 08-12-2012 03:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kershner_Ale
Sweet! Haven't made it up that way from Anchortown yet to check the place out, but will stop by on my next northward trek.

If you're ever headed to Fairbanks, PM me here and we can swap a couple bottles.

Skagdog 08-12-2012 03:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattd2

Haha, a good night then :D

Good night, indeed. Anchorage is normally a 5.5-6 hr drive but it took me and the wifey 12....

two_one_seven 08-13-2012 02:12 AM

7 bbl. fementers just over 200 gallons each.

JayBullen 08-13-2012 07:38 AM

It's a 5 BBL Premier Stainless brewhouse, 5 BBL fermenters and 5 BBL brite tanks, Thanks for stopping in :)


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:13 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.