The Great Bottle Opener Giveaway

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Brewing Software > Who would be interested in a simple iPhone Recipe and Ingredient App

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2009, 01:01 AM   #1
yeager1977
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 13 Times on 13 Posts

Default Who would be interested in a simple iPhone Recipe and Ingredient App

So I am starting work on an iPhone recipe and ingredient application. Its not going to be anything like promash or Beertools, (read as no big calculations and no major analysis and no integration yet with other brewing software!) Basically you have a starter ingredients DB with hops grains extracts adjuncts yeast and other. You can edit, add and remove ingredients and their properties including descriptions. You then build up a recipe based on the ingredients database. You will then be able to email the text of the recipe from the iPhone. SO anyway I am just starting work on this and need some sort of Ingredients DB to start with (got yeast info off major sites and I have 62 varieties of hops in the DB already) and I am working on the interface now. When I am ready for beta I will probably charge 99cents then v1 will be $3.99. Would this interest anyone?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-05-2009, 01:20 AM   #2
BrianP
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Probably not for me. For recipes I can just surf HBT if I forget while at the lhbs.

Cheers,

BP

-------------------------------
Fermenter 1: Best bitter (1)
Fermenter 2: Best bitter (2)
Fermenter 3: APA
Fermenter 4: APA

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply