Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Brewing Software > Weyermann's on BeerSmith 2

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-24-2012, 05:04 PM   #1
HuntsmanBrewing
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Weyermann's on BeerSmith 2

Hey guys, I have some Carabelge and Abbey Malt and they are not on Beersmith 2, is there a way to add them or is there substitutes for them?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-24-2012, 05:07 PM   #2
Ryush806
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 88 Times on 62 Posts
Likes Given: 21

Yes you can add them. I can't remember exactly how because I'm not at my computer but if you make it to the list of grains (the main list not within a recipe) there is an option for "Add Grain". Then you can type in all the info.

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
- Benjamin Franklin (and I don't care if this quote has been largely discredited/misquoted...I like it!)

Beer, if drank with moderation, softens the temper, cheers the spirit and promotes health.
- Thomas Jefferson

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply