The Great Bottle Opener Giveaway

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Brewing Software > Values for malts, hops, yeasts?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2010, 03:24 PM   #1
max-the-knife
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Values for malts, hops, yeasts?

I recently purchased BeerSmith and am trying to enter some of my old and new recipies. Many of the malts that I use are not in their lists but I see that I can add new ones. Where do I get the color (SRM) and yield potential for these malts? I will need to get info on yeasts, rice syrup solids, etc also. Is there a place where I can find this info?

SECONDARY #1: empty
SECONDARY #2:
empty
KEGGED: American Lite Lager
FUTURE PROJECTS:[/
COLOR] IPA, Bock , Black Lager

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-15-2010, 03:29 PM   #2
todda00
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 1

There are some import packs for mostly grains on beersmiths website here: http://www.beersmith.com/support.htm

Look on the right column under Grain Extensions.

Other than that, Google is your friend for seeking spec sheets on yeast, and perhaps malt, but I have never had to import malt.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply