Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Brewing Software > Printed off recipe from beersmith.. question

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-05-2008, 04:07 PM   #1
riored4v
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

Default Printed off recipe from beersmith.. question

So i printed off my first couple recipes from Beersmith last night, but when I printed it, the color section just printed out as "color".

On the recipe sheet on the computer, the color appears as a block of color, but once printed, it just prints the words "color" in the appropriate color. It atleast still gives me an idea, but since its so small, its kinda of hard to judge the actual color.

Any ideas on why it may be doing this?

Thanks

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-05-2008, 05:44 PM   #2
Kelsch
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I have yet to find a way around it doing that. I've only been using BeerSmith for a couple months, though, so it may be possible. I would like to see the block of color instead, too.

Old 06-05-2008, 06:49 PM   #3
riored4v
Recipes 

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

well good to hear i'm not the only one..lol I figured my settings or something was messed up.

I've only had it for a couple months as well, but was my first time printing. Hopefully there is a solution.

Quick Reply