Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Winners Re-Re-Re-Re-Drawn - 24 hours to Claim!

Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Brewing Software > New Free Android App for Beginning Partial Mashers - Feedback Requested

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2014, 12:56 PM   #1
HomebrewSherpa
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default New Free Android App for Beginning Partial Mashers - Feedback Requested

I just donated a free app to Google Play for new home brewers.

Right now it's limited to a single 5gal pale ale recipe. The point of the app is to guide someone through their first partial mash using minimal equipment.

"Homebrew Sherpa"
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...lmbrt.hs&hl=en

It has timers and a strike water temperature calculator. I have plans for beer.xml import to support other recipes. Also plan on more/better tools.

Feeback greatly appreciated!!!

PS - I hope this post doesn't violate posting rules. Again this is a free app so I'm not getting anything back from the many hours that I spent on building it - just giving back to the community that helped me when I first started brewing.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply