Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Brewing Software > Installing Beersmith on one computer than moving to another

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-24-2011, 05:44 PM   #1
ljforster701
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Installing Beersmith on one computer than moving to another

I tried searching for this but might have entered incorrectly since I didn't get the results I was expecting. Anyway what I am wondering is if I install beersmith on one computer, then get a new computer can I uninstall from the old and install on the new without having to purchase the software again. Thanks in advance.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-24-2011, 05:47 PM   #2
Revvy
Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 2711 Times on 1629 Posts
Likes Given: 3484

You get two separate installs per license, so you can use it on 2 separate machines, (I have mine on my home and work computer.)

When I got a new computer at work, I just emailed Brad and he gave me another permission to re install it. I don't recall if he gave me a new product code to use or not.

Like my snazzy new avatar? Get Sons of Zymurgy swag, here, and brew with the best.

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew

Old 09-24-2011, 06:08 PM   #3
TimT
Recipes 

Liked 7 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 5

The licence even allows for installation on two different computers at the same time so most assuredly yes.

edit- should have refreshed too late...

Quick Reply