Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Last Sponsor Giveaway of the Year!

Come Enter the BrewDeals/FastFerment Giveaway!


Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Brewing Software > iBrewMaster (iPhone) - Great
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2011, 12:01 PM   #11
cabal09
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: FTCKY
Posts: 172
Default

I use it on my IPad as well, love it.

__________________

Don't touch that please, your primitive intellect wouldn't understand alloys and compositions and things with... molecular structures.

cabal09 is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-09-2011, 12:04 PM   #12
TwoGunz
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Syracuse, New york
Posts: 588
Liked 19 Times on 14 Posts

Default

No inventory... Yet. That feature has a lot of requests on the website though and the developer pushes out updates so I'm hopeful.

__________________
TwoGunz is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-10-2011, 12:22 AM   #13
Beezy
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 1,384
Liked 21 Times on 19 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoGunz
No inventory... Yet. That feature has a lot of requests on the website though and the developer pushes out updates so I'm hopeful.
That would be sweet. I was going to mention the lack of. I thought that might be nitpicking. But I am greedy. Yeah would love that feature. As long as it continues to be developed its the app for me.
__________________
Beezy is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-10-2011, 02:29 AM   #14
cswest
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: macomb, Il
Posts: 109
Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts

Default

I dig it as well, if only they could hook up with the folks that make Brew Pal we could have one of the best brewing apps ever.

iBrew Master is best for cataloging and tracking batches

Brew Pal is best for building a recipe

In my opinion.

__________________
cswest is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-10-2011, 03:23 AM   #15
Beezy
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 1,384
Liked 21 Times on 19 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cswest
I dig it as well, if only they could hook up with the folks that make Brew Pal we could have one of the best brewing apps ever.

iBrew Master is best for cataloging and tracking batches

Brew Pal is best for building a recipe

In my opinion.
I used to think that but now I like brewmaster better. Brew pal you can't even add spices and adjuncts to the recipe. So much better having all of that written out now. Brew masters ingredient list is much more complete as well and if you have to add something it's no problem. I am over brew pal. It could have been something but forget about it now.
__________________
Beezy is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-10-2011, 03:04 PM   #16
heckels
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Sioux Falls, SD
Posts: 721
Liked 49 Times on 40 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beezy

I used to think that but now I like brewmaster better. Brew pal you can't even add spices and adjuncts to the recipe. So much better having all of that written out now. Brew masters ingredient list is much more complete as well and if you have to add something it's no problem. I am over brew pal. It could have been something but forget about it now.
I read that recent update did allow you to add adjuncts, spices, or other miscellaneous ingredients
__________________
heckels is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-10-2011, 03:07 PM   #17
mabrungard
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Carmel, IN
Posts: 2,814
Liked 201 Times on 173 Posts
Likes Given: 24

Default

I haven't been too happy with Brew Pal. They need to improve the user interface.

__________________

Martin B
Carmel, IN
BJCP National
Foam Blowers of Indiana (FBI)

Brewing Water Information at:
https://sites.google.com/site/brunwater/

Like Bru'n Water on Facebook for occasional discussions on brewing water and Bru'n Water

mabrungard is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-10-2011, 04:01 PM   #18
Beezy
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 1,384
Liked 21 Times on 19 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by heckels

I read that recent update did allow you to add adjuncts, spices, or other miscellaneous ingredients
Yes. That is what I am saying.
__________________
Beezy is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-10-2011, 08:00 PM   #19
cswest
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: macomb, Il
Posts: 109
Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts

Default

Sure you can, click on More > Additions. You can add fruit and/or spices to the boil or the Fermenter and adjunts can be added under the grain bill.

I just really like the mash/sparge settings in Brew Pal. I'd much rather put in the numbers I want to hit and the grain temp rather than selecting from the long list of predefined mash schedules in iBrewMaster.

__________________
cswest is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-10-2011, 08:17 PM   #20
jonolivier
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 29
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Until it has an inventory function, I just keep my inventory in the Notes App on my iPhone. That way it's all there when I'm shopping.

__________________
jonolivier is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply



Quick Reply
Message:
Options
Thread Tools




Newest Threads

LATEST SPONSOR DEALS