New Giveaway - Wort Monster Conical Fermeneter!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Brewing Software > Has anyone Done a partial Mash Schedule for Beer Tools Pro?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2007, 11:21 AM   #1
IndyPABrewGuy
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Has anyone Done a partial Mash Schedule for Beer Tools Pro?

I'm currently working on one (this is my first PM, so I'm more worried about my actual process, I can fudge the numbers in BTP to get the info I need, if necessary), and was having a bit of trouble. I've got the Mash IN step down, I think, and potentially the Sacc rest, but the Mash out step is the one that's getting me. That and Sparging. There's no way to adjust the temp of the sparge water, or must I do that in the Mash out step?

I just this is as good as any place to start.

Thanks in advance. If you need more info because I'm to vague, please let me know.

EDIT: I should specify that I'm using the Countertop method from this past BYO magazine. Thanks
Cheers,

Primary: Nada
Secondary: The Ultimate Table Beer
Bottled: The Mothman Barley Wine, Hwart's Bitter
Drinking: Water
On Deck: ???

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply