Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Winners Re-Re-Drawn - 24 hours to Claim!

Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Brewing Software > EZ Water Calculator (Combine Mash and Sparge Adjustments at once?)

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2013, 02:32 PM   #1
bradfordmonk
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 11

Default EZ Water Calculator (Combine Mash and Sparge Adjustments at once?)

I think this is stupid and may be answered in the actual spreadsheet for EZ Water Calculator 3.0...but want to make sure...

I can add all my Mash and Sparge additions prior to doing everything. Like if I'm using 8.75gallons of water and both what it's telling me for Mash and Sparge into that volume of water?

Or is it better to keep them separate?

Also, when adding lactic acid 88%, should I just keep that to the mash and not combine in the full volume?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-17-2013, 10:28 PM   #2
bradfordmonk
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 11

Nevermind, I just rolled with it and did it all in one. I hit all my numbers sooo...Yummmm...

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply