Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Brewing Software > Bru'n Water adjustment calc...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2012, 04:42 AM   #1
sawbossFogg
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 13 Times on 10 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Default Bru'n Water adjustment calc...

I've been working with the Bru'n water program and instructions. After inputing from my water report and the sparge acidification pages, I'm stuck on the water adjustment calculator. Choosing a profile and comparing to the input profile, BNW instructs changing quantities (ex; bicarbonate) to produce calculated adjustments below, but all the fields on this page are protected. Maybe I have a software problem. Please help!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-11-2012, 07:46 PM   #2
brewhappy
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 13

Pick your desired profile from the drop down list. Then make very minor adjustments with the salts you have on hand in the Water Additions box below. You will make the adjustments in the blue column and you will see their effect in that row AND in the above Water Profile Box on the Finished Water Profile line You want to get the Finished Water Profile row to turn green or be as close as you can get to the profile you selected above.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply