Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Brewing Software > best brewing apps for iPad

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-17-2013, 02:24 PM   #1
STLExpat
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default best brewing apps for iPad

My wife bought an iPad for me as an early birthday present, and I want to use it for more than games and Skype with my family. Any recommendations on brewing apps that would give me the most bang for my buck?

Try not! Do, or do not. There is no try.

http://www.facebook.com/KurtzhausBrewingCo

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-17-2013, 02:27 PM   #2
Gduck
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 12 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 2

The one I used to use was Beer Alchemy. Pretty good app though for some reason I could never get the numbers the way they should be for my equipment. Not necessarily an issue with the app as I'm willing to believe it was operator error.

I since moved to Beersmith on my computer so don't use the Beer alchemy iPad app anymore. Someone said Beersmith has some stripped down app on the iPad now while they work on a more robust version but I haven't tried it. I guess you can't create recipes with it, but it does load the recipes you made on the computer version and has a bunch of calculators so could be worth checking out.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply