New Giveaway - Wort Monster Conical Fermenter!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Brewing Software > Beersmith:my recipes have been altered and/or lost

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2012, 02:49 PM   #1
balto charlie
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 9 Times on 7 Posts

Default Beersmith:my recipes have been altered and/or lost

Very strange thing happened to my recipe files last night while brewing. Laptop ran out of battery and when I rebooted, my files were missing ingredient or worse. The first page(the page that prints)was often missing the first malt(main malt) in the recipe. When I opened the recipe to the adjustment page the entire recipe was missing from the square box, totally blank. I would then go back the first page (print page) everything was still there except the first ingredient that was previously missing. I'm no computer whiz but I know I did nothing to screw this up. Most of my recipes were printed out with the exceptions of the last year of brewing. I had finally trusted a software program. Totally sucks.
FWIW I have the older version of this program.

Any input appreciated, Thanks Charlie

Primary
On Deck Red IPA, Pale ale, ESB

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply