Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway - Enter Now!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Brewing Software > Beersmith and "find"

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-25-2012, 11:07 PM   #1
Yooper
Ale's What Cures You!
HBT_ADMIN.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 4359 Times on 3169 Posts
Likes Given: 848

Default Beersmith and "find"

I used to be able to search through Beersmith for recipes by ingredient. I seem to have lost that in the new version, and the website is no help at all. (and neither is the "help"!)

I want to find certain recipes where I used hallertauer hops, for example. I used to just click "find" and put in the ingredient. It worked well. But now I can't find where to do that. Can someone help me out?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-29-2012, 11:39 PM   #2
JuzDuky
Recipes 

I tried to locate a "find" or "search" function as well only to find out it doesn't exist in the new version of Beersmith 2. My search lead me to a short discussion on the Beersmith forum where Brad Smith indicates that it may be included in a "minor Beersmith update" to occur perhaps early next year, 2013.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beersmith - October 20, 2012
I'm trying to get it into the next minor version update - which will probably be early next year. At the moment I'm trying to finish up the "full" mobile version to get it into testing and then I'll switch focus to the next minor BeerSmith update (fixes and eventually something that will be 'BeerSmith 2.2') - but we're probably looking at the new year before it is all done.

Brad

Old 10-29-2012, 11:41 PM   #3
Yooper
Ale's What Cures You!
HBT_ADMIN.png

Recipes 

Liked 4359 Times on 3169 Posts
Likes Given: 848

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuzDuky View Post
I tried to locate a "find" or "search" function as well only to find out it doesn't exist in the new version of Beersmith 2. My search lead me to a short discussion on the Beersmith forum where Brad Smith indicates that it may be included in a "minor Beersmith update" to occur perhaps early next year, 2013.
Darn. I loved that feature. Trying to remember when I last used crystal hops, or if I had any recipes for hallertauer hersbrucker is a pain, when I used to be able to find the recipes in just a few seconds.

Quick Reply