Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway - Enter Now!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Brewing Software > Anyone know how to add "boil time" column to Beer Smith?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-21-2013, 02:17 PM   #1
Shred
Non-Recovering Alcoholic
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 148 Times on 99 Posts
Likes Given: 197

Default Anyone know how to add "boil time" column to Beer Smith?

I want to sort my recipe by time and when I right click on the columns there is a grayed out option for "Customize Columns". Is this a feature that they have a placeholder for but just haven't added yet or something?

Fortunately, I have Beer Smith Lite for my iPad / iPhone, and the built in timer takes care of all that stuff for me automatically, but it would be nice to be able to sort it in the main program as well.

- Shred

Check out my blog!
www.ShredsHomebrews.com

On Tap: Shred's Saison

Primary 1: Cornholio's Bunghole Surprise
Primary 2: Necromantic Amber Ale
Primary 3: Wooden Tongue Oatmeal Stout
Primary 4: Blaze's 50th B-Day Grapefruit IPA
Primary 5: TC's Torrontes
Secondary 1: Lambic-Style Sour Ale
Secondary 2: Sara's Chianti

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message