Alright. It is finished. A few rookie mistakes, and lessons learned. It finished out right at 1.00, giving me 7.47%ABV. I used 6 cans of concentrate and got it up to 1.022. I gave up at that point as I did not have anymore concentrate and did not feel like running to the 24 hour Walmart. I mixed it for quite a while, so I am happy with that gravity. It may not have been completely mixed, so the gravity might be a few points higher, but I mixed for a good 5 minutes and figured that was good enough. The sample is quite delicious! I have it in the keezer now to force carbonate for a few weeks. My biggest mistake was realizing when the keg was close to full that I forgot to put in the Potassium Sorbate. I had pre-measured it out in a small cup, just forgot to add it until the last second. So while the siphon was still going, I dumped it in and tried mixing it quickly with the paddle that I was using earlier. I actually filled up the keg with about 24 ounces worth left in the bucket! That was my other mistake. I started with 4.5 gallons, and ended up adding around .8 gallons of concentrate between the initial sugar bump and tonight's back sweetening. So yeah, didn't do the math out ahead of time, but that is about 5.3 gallons into a "5" gallon keg. I ended up sealing it and shaking the hell out of it trying to mix the sorbate a little more. I hope that is good enough and the keezer temps should help as well. So now I am enjoying my two pint glasses of this stuff uncarbed while I am recalling my nights adventure! Next time, as I am pretty sure there will be a next time, I will start with only 4 gallons at the beginning. It almost seems wasteful to end up with to much, even though I am drinking it right now. Good luck WoodAle, let me know how yours turns out.