Yeah, I did. It is fermenting now. 5 gal UV pasteured local cider, 2# light brown sugar, 1# local wildflower honey and 1/2# local buckwheat honey. I used 3 packs Safale SO4 yeast. My hope is to have enough active cells to knock down the wild yeasts...it smells like its working. This time I did not heat-sterilize my cider like I did last time, i didn't want to kill the flavor, nor did I use Campden tabs as I am somewhat anti-preservative. I will probably crush and heat-sterilize 4 12 oz. packs of fresh cranberries and put them into the bottom of my secondary and rack on top of it in 3 weeks or so. I'll be sure to let you know how it works out!