I just started one gallon of this recipe last week using a raw wildflower honey. I did not heat the honey with the water, instead I shook the honey in the carboy to dissolve it in solution.
At first I completely forgot to add the nutrients and energizer, but I remembered two days into the ferment. It didn't start producing carbon dioxide until a day after I added the nutrients and energizer.
I also forgot to take the initial gravity reading. I started a day after it was producing carbon dioxide, and it read 1.080.
Two days later it read 1.030.
A day later, today, I read it again at 1.018! It is moving quickly.
I also altered the recipe slightly by adding two small allspice berries and one clove flower bud to the ferment. The aroma during its fermentation is very nice, so I am excited to see how it changes.
I am also shaking the carboy to release any trapped carbon dioxide, as I don't have a wine whip or a stir plate.