Well, a couple days ago I just got that urge to ferment something. I've got enough beer made for the next couple months, so I thought, mead! So today I picked up what I needed to make this simple little recipe. I did alter it just a touch. I juiced and zested the orange instead of just slicing it up and dropping it in. I only used 3 lbs of honey, as well. If I end up liking this, I'm definitely going to do a grapefruit version. OG seemed kinda high at 1.130 but I'm going to add water in a couple days to top it off after activity slows down. Used organic wildflower honey. Hoping this goes well!