Home Brew Forums > Recipe Database > HomeBrewTalk.com Recipe Database > Mead > Hard Arnold Palmer - (1/2 Sweet Tea, 1/2 Lemonade)

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2013, 03:21 AM   #21
city
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

I wad thinki ng of adding a dlm to it for ****s and giggles

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-13-2013, 01:25 PM   #22
Snophox
Recipes 

it's going to be hard to wait a month for this to be done. it bubbling away very happy right now.

i used 2 can's of plain lemonaide and 1 can of raspberry lemonaide. i plan on racking it with a few pounds of real raspberries and back sweeten with another can of raspberry lemonaide.

my question is where would one find corn sugar? i've checked all the stores in the area and even went to the healthly/organic stores and couldn't find it. so i just used cane sugar. hope it turns out.

Old 03-18-2013, 01:26 AM   #23
TaxGuy
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Nearly every homebrew shop carries corn sugar. I frequent Midwest Supplies given that I'm in Minneapolis. Otherwise, I think other people on the message board have said table sugar can be substituted for corn sugar. You'd have to do more research on whether its a 1 for 1 ratio or something else. I'm already on to my second batch of this stuff. I'm going to up this to a 5 gallon batch with a higher OG by adding more honey.

Old 03-28-2013, 04:40 PM   #24
city
Recipes 

Well the one of the batches went south . Got a infection. Had to dump it. The other one came out good . But I should have put more dextrose in it or back sweeten it . Its ok . But can be better . I will make more to to nail this down

Old 07-07-2014, 04:31 PM   #25
Zinaku
Recipes 

Default Need Help!

I recently made a Orange, Passion Fruit, Tea Mead ( or attempted to ) and i wound up with an extremely strong tea flavor. Harsh enough that it makes it hard to drink. Any suggestions on how I can save this mead without having to toss it? Thanks in advance for any help

Sincerely
Zinaku

Quick Reply