Ok so I did 2 more batches of this . Im really hopeing I like them couse all where 4 gallon .
But here are the changes . First one I did with 1/2 raspberry tea bags and reg tea bags . Didnt let the water get higher then 170 . Steeped for 5 mins then added 1pound( 32 %) courn syrup and a pound of dextrose. 1 can lemonade aid . Let cool ta 70. Added water to top off added nutrient shook the heck out of it then pitched the yeast .
For got to take a reading .
Second one . All black tea bags in 1 gallon of water (did that for the first one also). Up to 170 . Steeped for 5 mins . Added 1 pound of light brown sugar 1 pound corn syrup. 1 can lemonade and did the same as before .
But I did remember to take a og reading 1.030 . Seamed low but all well .
Going to let the sit for about 3 weeks and report back . .
My phone wont let me add a pic at this moment. Ill try to update and then add