Here is what I did for mine:
2 gallons water
1 gallon (12lbs) light amber honey
12 lemons (6 cut in halves, 6 cut in quarters)
3 3/4 Oz bunches of basil, torn in half
1 Pack EC-1118 hydrated into a 1L 1.030 starter about 4 hours in advance
I followed the above procedure, brought on gallon of water to boil, took off heat, let the lemon and basil sit for 30 minutes. I fished the lamon and basil out of the water, and added the honey. I used the other gallon of water to rinse the container the honey was in to minimize waste. I stirred it all in with a sanitized stainless steel spoon, then used an auto siphon to rack to a sanitized 6 gallon Better Bottle.
I tried to use my refractometer, but it doesn't go that high I measured 1.143 at 80*F, which adjusts to 1.146 OG.
I plan on letting this ferment until the yeast drops out of suspension, then racking it over to a 3 gallon secondary. At that point, I will sample and see if it needs more lemon or basil, and if it will need to be sweetened. Depending on the adjustments, I may rack one more time, or I may go straight to bottle.