Ended up waiting around 48 hours with no visible signs of activity on my 4184 yeast, so I pitched some D47 and it was moving along this morning. IT wouldn't be until tomorrow night that I could have bought some more yeast 120 hours after making the must. Was worried about the possibility of mold or infection.
I added an extra pound of honey to it since the alcohol tolerance will possibly run this dry. I was debating on adding more. I measured 1.092 on my OG. I was thinking to get it above 1.1 at least. This is up in the air, I have 2 pounds of honey I could add.
I am expecting a strawberry mess possibly when I get home, it's around 6.5 gallons in my 7.5 gallon bucket. Also, I accidently added a pint of starsan instead of water to the must. I tried to scoop it out before it was mixed, but some is in there. Oh well.
Some rookie mistakes on my batch, just hoping it turns out okay. It's $85 worth of ingredients or so.