Got this started on Saturday. A few things of note.
My volume was way short of the desired 5 gallons. Thankfully I had some FAJC in the freezer, so I added it with the recommended amount of water indicated on the package.
Even with the added volume my SG was 1.132. Thought this was odd to begin with, but came to the conclusion that I extracted quite a few sugars from the steeping/mash step.
Speaking of the mash, I crushed the malt with my Barley Crusher at its factory set gap and used part of my BIAB set up. 2 gallons of "strike juice" at 161°F, temp came down to 153 at dough in and dropped to 151 over the 45 minutes.
Also, used all clover honey in lieu of the OB honey.
I made a silly mistake and pitched the yeast before the must had a chance to cool down. Not sure what the temp was, but guessing in the 90s. Hopefully that doesn't come back to haunt me. Fermentation started within 2 hours and was incredible active all day yesterday.