I brewed this on 10/21. I put honey in the boil, but not cinnamon or ginger.
Moved to secondary 11/4, added cinnamon sticks and ginger and wanted to add some more honey. But the honey I had left had turned solid, So I mixed it with water and microwaved it a bit. Then I thought that I might have diluted the batch with the watered down honey so I added a little Amber dme (without boiling).
When I put it in the secondary, I started getting airlock activity that lasted several days. After airlock activity stopped, I put the carboy outside to cold crash on 11/15. I bottled on 11/18.
Put a bottle in the fridge this morning 12/2 and tasted. Tastes great but very little carbonation after 2 weeks. I normally keg, so the cold crashing does not affect carbonation. But I read here that cold crashing can hinder carbonation when bottling because the priming sugar needs yeast to carbonate, and the yeast has been killed by the cold crash. Oh well - hopefully this will carb up ok in another 3 weeks.