Done! Was a pretty tough lauter, a lot longer than any other beer I've done, but I sure am glad I used a pound of rice hulls. I ended up using the Libby's pumpkin pie mix, which has spices, only because that's pretty much all I could find. The taste of the mix was good and I liked the spice aroma, so I opted not to spice at all at this point. I will see how the spice level seems when primary is done and if I need to add more I will just add some spice tea the the bottling bucket when the time comes.
BTW, when I make my hangtag for the beer, it will claim "1 ounce of pumpkin per bottle". I know Sam Adams website makes a big deal of 11 pounds of pumpkin per barrel - this is about twice that amount!