We brewed 20 gallons of this recipe today (better late than never, right?). Used 8 large cans of Libby's, which is 14.5 lbs. of pumpkin. Also, we used home toasted malt instead of Victory malt and used Cascade for the aroma hops instead of Hallertauer (only had 4 oz. left of Hallertauer and Cascade was the only low AA hop we had).
Even with the pumpkin in the mash, we opted to go without the rice hulls and our 120 qt Coleman Xtreme mash tun handled it like a champ. No stuck sparges at all and the color looked great. Held at 154F for the whole mash.
Our gravity was a little too high, around 1.074, probably because our high efficiency and the slight boost from the pumpkin (I'm guessing 2-4 points of gravity from the pumpkin when mashed).
We are fermenting these in 2 Sankes, so we decided to do a yeast experiment and do one fermenter with US-05 and the other with S-04. Pitched 4 packets in each but probably should have used 5 with the higher gravity. It started bubbling about 4 hours after pitching and 8 hours later, it's foaming over the airlock.
Thanks for sharing what will hopefully be a great beer Reno!