This thread has blown the eff up since I last visited. I ended up going with a recipe influenced by this and the Thunderstruck version. Played with Beersmith for a good while and brewed up a fresh batch that is now at the end of life within the better bottle.
I luckily had some McCormic's on hand so that is what I used, measured as per your recipe. The only problem we had was the OG falling short due to some sparging issues. We generally BIAB, but this time the LHBS lacked the bag! Next time I'll have to make sure I buy what I need well before the brew day.
Oh, and I let fermentation reach 72 for a solid 10+ hours. Slapped my own wrist for that one.