Well brew day went really smoothly (first brew day in an apartment on an electric range). I got a stuck sparge from the thick mash and the rye, but after blowing back through the manifold and psuedo-fly sparging I was able to hit all of my numbers!
I put 0.5 oz crushed juniper in the mash for 30 min. That didn't do much, so I added another 0.5 oz at 15 in the boil. The juniper is really subtle, so I am going to see how the fermentation plays out on the flavors. I might add a half ounce to an ounce in the secondary or as a tea at bottling time.
I don't have internet at my new place (been posting from my phone), but when I do I will start a dedicated thread, and a recipe if it turns out good!
Joe's Quick Grape Mead
Ed's Sparkling Apfelwein
SN's Ovila Dubbel
Nelson Sauvin Pale Ale
Sweet Christmas Porter