Home Brew Forums > Recipe Database > HomeBrewTalk.com Recipe Database > Spice/Herb/Vegetable Beer > All-Grain - Moon Hill Pumpkin Ale 2.0 (All Grain)

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2012, 03:06 PM   #21
onipar
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 10 Times on 10 Posts
Likes Given: 19

Hey, sorry I wasn't around to answer these questions. I was without power for a week, and then in Jamaica for my brother's wedding. Thanks for answering the questions for me!

And it tastes like pumpkin pie! Pretty cool, I'm glad this year's batch turned out good. I thought our tweaks were pretty spot on too.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-10-2012, 03:16 PM   #22
NordeastBrewer77
NBA Playa
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 7 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 1075 Times on 783 Posts
Likes Given: 3977

Quote:
Originally Posted by onipar View Post
Hey, sorry I wasn't around to answer these questions. I was without power for a week, and then in Jamaica for my brother's wedding. Thanks for answering the questions for me!

And it tastes like pumpkin pie! Pretty cool, I'm glad this year's batch turned out good. I thought our tweaks were pretty spot on too.
Hey!! You're alive! Jamaica, huh? Fun times, congrats to your bro!!!

Hope I covered the questions right, I basically just went with how I did things on my batch.

You have uncanny timing, I have the first bottle in the fridge to try out today with a buddy who's also a fellow HBTer. I will post back on how it's coming along later tonight/tomorrow. I'm planning on taking a few bombers to my home brew club meeting next week too.

I have some set aside to ship to you whenever to want.

Brewin' 'n' Que'n - YouTube Shenanigans

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeoitsmatt View Post
can i drink this? I mean. Im gunna. But is it fine?
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeoitsmatt View Post
it's not a barley wine. it's an ale.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bottlebomber View Post
Have you seen the price of ketchup lately? And I'm not talking Heinz.

Old Yesterday, 01:22 AM   #23
Madscientist737
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

I'd be interested to see if anyone has had any updates on this recipe. Has anyone brewed this since 2012? I have been dying to brew this for a few years now, and finally have gotten the confidence to brew this. I'll be brewing early September, so any insight or help about recent experiments/brew sessions would be more than helpful. Thanks!

Quick Reply