I just brewed a very slightly modified version of this today. The hydrometer sample tasted wonderful. I forgot to take a look at what kind of efficiency the OP got, and adjust accordingly, but I ended up around 1.071. I gave it a long thin mash, so I expect it to finish pretty dry. There were a few modifications, but it shouldn't be too different.
7.75lb Belgian pale and 3lb Marris Otter instead of 7.5lb and 3.25lb respectively. I also used a little extra Hallertauer at the first addition instead of 1.5oz EKG. The EKG I got were a little stonger than called for, but not enough to completely reduce it to 1oz.
All in all, I think it should be a good one. This is my second tripel this week. The other is loosely based on La Fin du Monde.