I'm not sure. I could have made some adjustments on the fly, or had some settings (SRM, etc) incorrect in the version of Beersmith that I was running at the time. I If you want to bump them up, I would recommend increasing the base grain slightly.
As for the addition I made:
To clarify, I had to add a step addition a couple of days into fermentation because I got some pils with a SG of about 1.015 (I ran 2 tests to verify this). Thankfully I took a gravity reading and saw how far off it was and was able to step it up.
I've made this beer a few times since I posted the recipe, utilizing the original recipe with a few tweaks here and there, and a single infusion mash at 154/155 and been pleased with the results..