Home Brew Forums > Recipe Database > HomeBrewTalk.com Recipe Database > Belgian and French Ale > RBBC Abbey Pale Ale

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2009, 11:17 AM   #11
snailsongs
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 1

OK, you got me. I want to brew this next.

questions: How specific is the belgian pale malt to the outcome of this beer? I have lots of MO on hand, and everything else for this too.....I'd have to order the belgian pale malt online somewhere and I'd rather avoid that.

what temperature, roughly, was this fermented at? I'll be using the the Abbey Ale yeast, BTW.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-10-2009, 08:13 PM   #12
stever
Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

I just brewed this beer a few weeks ago and it is fantastic. The absolute perfect summer beer and almost everyone who has sampled it has loved it. Hell, even my wife said it was not bad, and she hates beer.

Thanks for sharing.

"24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVKTR2 View Post
Can't believe I'm saying this, but Great Cock man!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurel View Post
yeah, i've got big balls

Old 01-02-2013, 04:53 AM   #13
craigpollard
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Woah old thread! But none the less I thought I would comment. This was my first all grain brew, and I hit the gravity right on the money! I have some fermentis t-58 churning away on it as we speak. Can't wait to try it, thanks for the recipe!

"The immense importance of a pint of ale to a common person should never be overlooked."
-- Canon of St. Paul's Cathedral

Old 02-14-2013, 01:55 PM   #14
Karmanimal
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Oops! I was just reading the recipe again and I realized that I used Hallertau 6,9% in the same quantity... I will have like 90 IBU.

Well, in a few weeks I'll can taste it.

Quick Reply