Finally made my batch last night.
I ended up making a 2-stage yeast starter since I didn't add enough DME the first time. I ended up making the easy stir plate found here before making this beer.
Anyways, Everything went pretty smoothly with making the Fatty Liver recipe, but my gravity ended up around 1.081 and I think its because I didn't sparge. MY grains soaked for about 45 minutes from 166 to 156, and I dunked it a few times pulling it out, then let it drain and added that water back in. I added all 6 gallons to my kettle so I didn't want to add any more water, but I guess I should have just rinsed the grains with the water I was using.
Besides that, everything went pretty smoothly other than it boiling over when adding the first hops. My other one small mistake was adding the Amber Belgian Candi sugar at 15 minutes instead of 45. I don't think these will be detrimental, but will try to remember next batch I make.
I ended up racking it over to my carboy at 88 degrees and pitched the yeast. I hope the temp wasn't too high, but I didn't have any other easy way to cool it off. Didn't see much activity this morning (6 hours later), but I assume it will kick in today. It is still cooling off to regular temps. Should have just pitched the yeast this morning, but not much I can do now.