Originally Posted by drummerboyas157
I made this yesterday. The only thing i messed up on was thinking it was a 5gal batch lol. So I didnt use all the wort and got it to about 1.056 OG. Smells great, fermentation is going crazy! Had to put a blow off tube on it.
Sorry about that.
Just so happens my first fermneter was a 7 gallons and me being the cheapskate that I am can not let those extra 2 gallons of brew space go to waste.
Let us know how it turns out.
FYI: the amount of orange that goes in this is going to be a preference thing. The next time I brew this I will up the zest by 1 to 1.5 oranges.