Despite a few equipment issues, yesterday's brew felt to be a success!
I ended up not being able to find and Orange Blossom Honey, so I just used regular honey and zested three oranges along with the lemons. Smelled down right amazing, and everyone there said they were excited to try this brew when it's done.
Didn't get to measure the OG correctly (had to measure it in a siphon that hadn't been sanitized for quite a while), but that yielded an OG of 1.06X, which if the target OG was 1.062 then I would say we are close enough for a first brew!
Will keep you posted as this ferments and let you know final results. Thanks again for all the help!