Just pitched on 11 gallons of Zombie Dust. Long day as I was using some new equipment and had issues...go figure! In the end, all turned out pretty well. Overshot my numbers a little, with my PBG being +6 and my SG being +5. First time I have done a 60 minute boil (usually do 90's) so the day went a little quicker, though I did run into some issues I had to contend with, mostly self inflicted. I used mostly leaf hops in the boil and man it smelled awesome!! Going to use a keg hopper for the dry hop phase...another new toy. I am going to do one keg with Citra and the other with Mosaic. Should be some tasty brew! May post a few pix later. Cheers!