I made this over the weekend as a full boil extract, started with 7 gallons, cut the fermentables in half, used 1 ounce of Magnum, 1 ounce of Citra, and 1/2 ounce of Centennial and followed the hop schedule. Had a few beers waiting for the steep and after I added the Magnum forgot to add the malt until 70 minutes into the boil. Added them all at once and got a little scorch on the bottom of the keggle. Pitched the yeast at 72 degrees and put it in the fermenter which is held at 65 degrees. I use 001 yeast and it's bulging the top of the bucket and blowing out the top of my vapor lock, I had to remove the top of the vapor lock and cover it with a cup. This is my first batch to blow out the vapor lock, but I have been using dry Notty and this is my first liquid yeast. My OG was 1.064. I will check it this weekend for FG and flavor to make sure the scorch didn't ruin it.