I tried this recipe a while ago and had a question. Here are some of the details.
Brewed on 7/30. ~1.065 gravity reading (adjusted to about 80 deg). I did have a problem in the primary that I didn't appear to have secured the lid so very little action for 2-3 days. Once I re-secured it,things took off vigorously.
I let it go in the primary for 7 days and then had an out of town trip for five days so I let it go while I was gone. When I got back on 8/15 activity had stopped. I racked over to the secondary 8/16 with a reading of 1.012 (at about 72 deg). Also did the dry hopping at this point.
It has been there since then with not activity appearing in the airlock.
So, not sure if this is normal (read a few posts that state that no visible activity isn't the end of the world). Looking for some guidance.
If it makes any difference, I will be kegging.