I made my first BIAB with this recipe yesterday. I did a half batch and everything went well for the most part. I pitched onto a Wyeast 1214 yeast cake from a dubbel I just made.
The only problem was I ended up with too much pre-boil wort (4.5 gallons), so I boiled it down to 2.9 gallons instead of 2.5. It took 90 minutes to get there, and by that time I just decided to call it good and be happy that I'll get about 6 more bottles with the extra .4 gal. OG came out at 1.065, about 5 points lower than brewing calculators predicted. I know this is way lower than the 1.081 the recipe called for, but I'm sure it will be good anyways.
I also put the goldings in the boil for 2 min. I might dry hop with something really citrus like cascade.