I'll check my beersmith when I get home, but I know I added 1 lb wheat LME and either white or flaked wheat @ .5 lb, I will really have to look. I am almost at 2 weeks in the primary, but I was out of town this weekend and like an idiot dropped the thermostat so the ferment stopped, had to stir and roust as I was at 1.030 but I think its going again. I also added 2 whole vanilla beans split, and scraped. Soaked them in 1/2 cup vanilla smirnoff for a week and added them. When I checked the hydro earlier I took a small sample and this is going to be simply awesome, the flavors are all balanced perfectly with a silky smooth mouthfeel.